martes, 6 de enero de 2009

Trouble


Oh yes I'm guilty for leasing myself out, not ready to go up for sale, can't seem to give it up. Stubborn, so selfish, i'm showing off the worst in me. The return of Saturn assessing my life, second guessing... i'm full of artificial sweetener, my heart's been deceitful, it's all artificial sweetener, i'm faking I love you's, you're forcing me to. You really deserve love, i want to love you but I can't seem to find myself, i'm wilting effort, pur progress report, i'm only sure that i'm not sure. I shudder to be honest, who's behind it all now?, who's the author? Re-read, re-write, redo, undo, i'm stuck on this page, I was born two weeks late, is that why I hesitate? I'm on the fence, push me off it, I want to be on your side now and keep a promise ♥.



Anto P.

No hay comentarios: